Whether business travel or vacation:
Landhaus Gardels has an offer suitable for your wishes
Whatever your plans may be, we will do our best to accommodate your needs and help you customize your trip. You can choose one of the 3 available room categories (standard, comfort or studio), or one of our packages which bundle accommodation, culinary pleasures and exciting activities. All rooms are minimally equipped with shower or bath, WC, phone, TV and mini-bar, and offer you space to feel comfortable while enjoying the equally elegant and cosy atmosphere. Relax at the in-house Well & Fit area after enjoying the fresh breeze of the North Sea or any of the interesting activites offered in the region. A Finnish sauna and a low-temperature sauna, as well as a relaxation room with fireplace are waiting for you. Modern cardio equipment (ergometer, stepper and cross-trainer) provides the extra dose of endurance and lust for life.
Dithmarschen, the sportive and enjoyable destination at the North Sea
Cyclists, nature aficionados, golfers and anyone who wants to experience the beautiful North from high up in the air during a scenic flight will feel at home in Dithmarschen. The next golf court is right around the corner and the entrance to the widely ramified network of cycling trails can be found right outside the door. For those wanting to experience the beauty of a National Park, the coast of the North Sea with its waddening sea and fresh breeze is only a few kilometres away. The highlights of the region include a trip to Helgoland with its landmark "Lange Anna", a boat ride to catch crabs in Büsum and a visit to the Multimar Wattforum in Tönning, the information centre for the National Park.
Favorite destinations and activities of our guests:
- Three 18-hole golf courts in the area (max. distance 40km)
- Connection to the North Sea Cycle Route and the North Sea to Baltic Sea Kiel Canal Route
- Scenic flights over Dithmarschen and the North Sea with host Jan Peters
- Trip to the seal station Friedrichskoog
- Visit of the harbour town Büsum and Wadden Sea National Park
- Voyages to seal banks, secluded holm islands and Helgoland
- Flora and fauna at 12 preserved areas and the Wadden Sea National Park
- NATURA 2000 preserve area “Kleve” near St. Michaelisdonn
- Multimar Wattforum in Tönning
- ... and much more!
We are happy to help you!
The best time for your trip to St. Michaelisdonn at the North Sea is right now! We can provide you with more information about our rooms, rates and available packages. Contact us via email@example.com or +4948538030, and tell us about your plans. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes and make your trip unforgettable. We look forward to hearing from you!